Wednesday 2 June 2010

Paying my respects for the Red Dead


One of the best things about Rockstar's games is the amount of detail they put into things that you may never notice. After doing a sidequest that led me to the graveyard, I thought I'd take a look at the graves and to my suprise the folks at Rockstar pay their respects to the dead in a manner that may amuse.


Two of the graves I found said "Hit by lightning". At first I didn't think anything of it but then I realised that it was a play on the term 'Lightning never strikes twice'

Here are some pictures of the funny graves:


"Rest in Peace, my love. Now we will both get some"





"She lived each day as if it were her last. Especially this one"





"Second fastest draw in New Austin"





"If you are reading this, I must be dead"




"His memory and Syphilis will live on"




"He stepped onto the track to see if the train was coming, it was"




"A woman who spent most of her life on her back"





"You should see the other fella"

No comments:

Post a Comment