Tuesday 6 October 2009

Not another gaming blog!

It may seem that if you swing a virtual cat in a internet site your bound to hit a gaming blog at one point, but my feelings on adding another blog in this over crowded genre is also the same feeling Dannii Minogue has on Botox injections,

'One more won't hurt'.

My plan is to blog on any gaming news that I feel is worthy of a mention. I well aware that no one will read this (at best my close friends will gloss over the titles and I'd expect the odd LOL comment) but as a woman with a breast reduction would say, its nice to get things of your chest.

Chinny has signed out......

P.S - I'm not a woman that has just had a breast reduction, I'm a man that likes Beer, Women and Lager.

P.P.S - Ok so I'm not a big football fan, and I don't drink but I'm still one third of a man. Grrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment